Thank you for visiting our shopping cart! When you purchase LCP sump pan 5 pack, THE STANDARD VERSION. you will be able to sump your roof drains in record time! No need to build cumbersome, labor intensive wood sump boxes. Also, you will get double savings on your purchase.
Shipping costs: We’ve put both pans in the same box saving about 95% shipping on the 2nd pan.
- Quantity discount: All packs come with discounts factored into their pricing.
- You are halfway toward eliminating standing rainwater forever from your flat roof and protecting your valuable asset.
- Complete the process and add a roof drain to your order and you are ready to go.
Your purchase includes:
- Sump pan(s) fabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Ready to install, just add the roof drain if you choose
- Options at checkout include:
- cast to cast iron no-hub couplings
- cast iron to plastic no-hub couplings
- hardware kit
- LCP SUMP PAN 5 pack standard version – Features
- There are no field modifications required such as metal cutting or welding
- Each roof drain pan will fit between joists that are 16″ on center.
- Is fabricated on modern laser cutting machines resulting in superior grade construction
- This kit is used for the commercial, industrial and industrial markets and designed to “sump” the Zurn Z100 primary and overflow roof drains.
- A center brace is recommended for additional support
- Made from sturdy 18 gauge galvanized steel
- The patented “sump feature” lowers the cast iron roof drain 2-1/2″ below the flat roof surface
- The joints are steel riveted for added strength
- The outside roof drain pan dimensions are 48″ x 32″ with a 2-1/2″ sump.
- accepts bottom outlet roof drains only
- An underdeck clamp is not required but can be added
- Looking for technical data? specs, drawings etc. GO HERE
- Need installation info? GO HERE
Once you use roof drainage system, we think you will like the quality and ease of installation and hope you will visit us again! Please leave a comment