Prevent Standing Rainwater and EXPENSIVE Flat Roof Repairs FOREVER!
Here are a few benefits
- PREVENT FLAT ROOF DAMAGE & REPAIRS
- EXTEND YOUR ROOF LIFE
- USE ON NEW COSTRUCTION AND RETROFIT
- PROTECT THE ROOF WARRANTY
- SEE MORE
Roof drains that are sitting too high on a flat roof are one of the main causes of pooling rainwater.
Installing a roof drain sump pan will lower the roof drain 2″ and will prevent standing rainwater FOREVER!
It is a FAST and cost effective solution to roof drainage problems
Which Roof Drains and Sumps Pan Are Right For Your Project?
Use the following guidelines to get started...
Model SSP - (small single pan)
- Make sure that your roof joists are 16″ on center minimum
- The SSP sump pan accepts 8-1/2″ cast iron roof drains in the Jay R. Smith, Zurn and Frank Pattern brands
- Here are some installation examples showing bottom and side outlet roof drain versions
Here are just a few of the many benefits our customers enjoy
Which Industry Professionals Use These Products?
Contractors - Architects - Engineers - Project Managers - Builders - Facility Managers
Our valued customers love using their flat roof drain pan
INCREASE PRODUCTION - REDUCE PROJECT COSTS
Coming Soon.. More innovations from Custom Roof Drain Pans Co.
- More roof drain brands!
- AutoCAD and Revit documents
- LCP and LSP pans will be accepting 12″ & 15″ roof drains in side outlet. DONE!
- Get notified. Send us your contact info
Need A Large Order?
We have very competitive freight pricing for the USA. We will soon ship to Canada also
Call For A Quote (949) 297-8689
Need More Info Before Buying? No problem, check out these resources...
Looking For Roof Drain & Pan Spec Sheets?
We have an entire page dedicated for that. We have assembled major manufacturers roof drainage products on one page for your convenience. Here you can download product spec sheets for commonly used roof drains and accessories. You can also get an idea on pricing...
prices are subject to change without notice. All copyright and patent laws apply to sump pans.