A Superior Flat Roof Drain Pan - Preferred By Industry Pro's
Each flat roof drain pan is produced using a state-of-the-art modern laser fabrication method which results in superior quality construction and perfect fitment on every project.
Unlike some sump pan products, the angles, holes and all dimensions are perfect. Never any jobsite downtime due to mismatched or poorly fabricated parts.
Contractors, architects and engineers use the flat roof drain pans as they produce a dramatic improvement in flat roof drain performance due to the patented sump feature. They also increase production and reduce labor costs as they eliminate the need to build labor intensive wood sump boxes.
Property managers, developers and builders and facility managers use them to eliminate standing rainwater issues and the resulting expensive roof repairs.
Our love using these flat roof drain pans
Flat Roof Drain Pan Will Make Your Flat Roof Drains Look This Good!
Positive Drainage - The Single Most Important Drain Factor You Need To Know
The entire subject of flat roof drainage comes down to a simple datum: positive drainage. Without it you have large pools of standing rainwater on your flat roof and all of the problems that condition causes. And if yo are visiting this website, you will some reality on how expensive this can be. But what does this mean and why is it important.
Flat roof drainage problems are the #1 issue for flat roofs. LEARN MORE
Flat Roof Drain Pan Benefits
Here are some awesome benefits you can expect
- Lower your existing or new roof drains and eliminate or minimize current and future flat roof repairs.
- Eliminate the need to build labor intensive wood sump boxes.
- Provides a FAST and EASY way to lower your roof drain.
- Increase jobsite production and reduce labor costs.
- Reduce construction costs.
- Install more roof drains per hour, up to 4x.
- Eliminate or dramatically reduce future roof repairs related to standing rainwater damage.
- They can be used for new construction or retrofit applications!
- Protect your roof warranty.
- Will easily accept sheet lead for code compliance.
- Eliminate the threat of roof collapse.
- Improves overall flat roof drainage performance
- Which major roofing products manufacturer recommends sumping roof drains? FIND OUT
We Have Excellent Tech Support Staff Ready To Answer Your Questions
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.