A Custom Laser Fabricated, Ready-To-Install Roof Drain Pan Kit Will Totally Transform Your Flat Roof
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Roof Drain Sump Pan?
Contractors - Architects - Builders - Project managers
- The superior grade, precision laser fabricated roof drain pan will provide your clients with a lifetime of trouble free service while eliminating future roof damage. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- Installing a roof drain pan kit is 4x faster that building a wood sump box. This means 4x increased production!
- Property owners and managers can literally SAVE thousands or even millions of dollars on flat roof repairs and premature replacement costs.
- The roof drain pan kits are a very cost effective investment in their properties and literally pay for themselves many times over …
Which Industry Professionals Use These Products?
Contractors - Architects - Engineers - Project Managers - Builders - Facility Managers
Our valued customers love using their flat roof drain pan
INCREASE PRODUCTION - REDUCE PROJECT COSTS
How to choose the right roof drain pan kit for your project
At Roof Drain Sump Pans Co., we are committed to helping you get the exact right materials for your project. With our parent company, All Tech Plumbing, we can provide excellent product and installation Please don’t hesitate to call or email us. ALL of our customer service in in the USA with knowledgeable and experienced English speaking techs.
Step # 1: Determine your horizontal joist spacing..
If you have a residential or light commercial roof drain installation project and they are 16" on center, use model SSP or SCP sump pans. You will need 14" of clear space between the JOISTS.
Model SSP Roof Drain Sump Pan
SSP roof drain pan accepts bottom and side outlet roof drains in the Frank Pattern brand (shown) and bottom outlet in the JR Smith roof drains and Zurn roof drain
Model SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan
Model SCP roof drain pan accepts Frank Pattern roof drains, JR Smith roof drains and Zurn roof drain in bottom outlet, no hub connection only
If you have a large commercial or industrial roof drain installation project and your roof joists are 24" on center or more use model LSP or LCP. You should have at least 22" of clearance between the joists
Model LSP Roof Drain Sump Pan
LSP roof drain pan accepts bottom outlet single roof drains in bottom outlet connection in the JR Smith roof drains, Zurn roof drain and Josam roof drain.
Model LCP Roof Drain Sump Pan
LCP double roof drain pan accepts bottom outlet primary and overflow roof drains in JR Smith roof drains, Zurn roof drains and Josam roof drains
MATERIAL COSTS ARE ON THE RISE. ORDER BEFORE THE NEXT PRICE INCREASE!
Step #2 - Determine vertical spacing... Please review as this is vital info
Without this information, you can buy the completely wrong materials and waste valuable production time
- Measure the vertical distance between the roof (bottom side) and the ceiling if there is one.
- If you have at least 13″, use a bottom outlet roof drain. If you have minimal space such as 8″ to 10″, use a side outlet roof drain.
- This will get you pointed in the right direction.
SAVE MONEY on these deals!
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
SAVE BIG ON SHIPPING COSTS…
- Applies to all roof drains in our service zone of So. Calif USA.
- Applies to sump pans in So. Orange County, Calif, USA.
- While supplies last
- Please call or e-mail to confirm your location
- When checking out, select local pickup as your shipping method
CONTRACTORS 10 pack-Model SSP
- Reg cost is $2,100.00
- Discount to $1890.00
- Includes bottom outlet roof drains, sump pans, couplings and hardware kits
- Please call or e-mail for a shipping quote
CONTRACTORS 4 pack – Model SSP
- Reg cost is $500.00
- Discount to $425.00
- Four laser fabricated sump pans
- Purchase your roof drain locally and save 100% on shipping
We ship to the Continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada
CONTRACTORS 10 pack – LSP/Smith
- Reg cost is $3,590.00
- Discount to $3,338.70
- Includes bottom outlet Jay R. Smith 1010 roof drains 2″-4″, LSP sump pans, couplings and hardware kits.
- Shipping to the Continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Please call or e-mail for a shipping quote
Need A Large Order?
- 10, 20, 30 pieces or more? (any size order).
- Call for a quantity discount quote
- MOST ITEMS IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
- Questions? Call us
- (949) 317-0251
Looking For Technical Information?
We have these tech resources to help you:
- Call and speak to an experienced plumber. Get correct info from an experienced tech. This is 100% FREE!
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings.
- Visit our
- installation basics
- blog page
- customer projects page
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.
Here Are More Benefits When Using A Prefabricated Sump Pan…
- The roof drain pan kit takes the effort out of lowering roof drains. They provide the installer with this new and efficient technology that replaces the earlier labor intensive method of building wood sump boxes.
- By actual test, a sump pan can be installed 4 to 5 times faster which increases job site production! You can find out exactly how to do this on this website.
- These superior grade products are produced on modern laser fabrication machines resulting in perfect fitment every time. There is no lost production time due to mismatched parts and poor quality or having to cut and weld any of the components on the jobsite.
- NOTE: You won’t find these features in a sump receiver, bearing pan or any other drain pan that is supplied when you purchase a roof drain.
Here Some Of The Terrific Benefits When Using A Custom Roof Drain Pan What exactly can a custom roof drain
prices are subject to change without notice. All copyright and patent laws apply.