The old saying "TIME IS MONEY" was never more true
than in the construction business. Schedules, deadlines, down time, labor and material costs are all issues construction professionals deal with constantly. The roof drain sump pans shown are one of those products that accomplish both of those goals. These products WILL increase production and reduce labor costs on your projects, a WIN WIN situation.
Superior grade roof drain sump pans are value added products...
PERCEIVED VALUE. Provide exceptional quality and value at a competitive cost and you win.
- The value of these roof drain pans is something that is easy to perceive from looking at the photos and the customer testimonials. But here’s more…
- All of the roof drain sump pans fit between joists that are either 16″ or 24″ on center without modifications.*
- Each sump pan is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel. this is the general industry standard.
- The patented “sump feature” lowers the cast iron roof drain 2″ or 2-1/2″ inches below the flat roof deck thereby creating the positive drainage condition that is necessary for excellent drainage to occur.This is not present using other sump pans on the market.
- Finally, they are fabricated on modern laser cutting machines resulting in perfect fitment and superior grade construction.
* except model LCP which should have a center brace added.