Welcome To LSP Roof Drain Pan Page
When should you use LSP roof rain pan ?
Use LSP roof drain pan when you are working on a project with a large surface area. This would include commercial, industrial, institutional applications.
- When you want to use the 15″ single roof drain.
- When you have approx 13″ of vertical clearance between the roof and ceiling, if there is one.
- When your roof joists are 24″ on center and you have 22″ of clear horizontal space.
- Looking for installation info? Visit our INSTALLATION PAGE
LSP Roof drain pan is ideally suited to commercial and industrial applications
LSP Roof Drain Pan Description
- A superior grade, versatile roof drain sump pan that is designed to “sump”, or lower the large single roof drain and make standing rainwater disappear forever on your flat roof.
- It is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel on modern laser fabrication machines. This results in a superior grade product that results in perfect fitment, every time.
- The sump pan’s dimensions are 30.5″ L x 30.5″ W
- The sump dimensions are 19.18″ x 19.18″ x 2.6″ deep sump.
- The flange dimensions are 6.0″ on each side
- ROOF DRAIN PAN DETAILS
The Zurn Z-100 Roof Drain Fits This Sump Pan
Zurn Z100 bottom outlet roof drain fits this pan.
It has a 15″ diameter bowl and is available in 2″- 8″ bottom outlet pipe sizes in a no-hub and threaded connections.
Each roof drain has a cast iron membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses to make a water tight seal
Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp. It is 5-1/2″ high.
Roof Drain Pan LSP is Fast and Easy to Install
Contractors increase jobsite production and reduce labor costs! NO NEED to build wood sump boxes!
- If this assembly takes more than 15 minutes to install, then it’s too long.
- Building a wood “sump box” is laborious and ultimately expensive.
- Having the prefabricated roof drain assembly ready to install takes the effort out of you roof drain installation project.
- Check out the video.
Buy Your Roof Drain Pan LSP Products Here...
LSP Sump PanSuperior grade
custom laser fabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel
LSP Sump Pan Kit100% cast iron
Available in 2", 3" and 4" pipe size, bottom outlet
Don't forget your accessories/options
Available on the shopping cart
Do You Need A Large Order?
No problem, call or e-mail with your order. Contact info is at the bottom of this page.
Looking for technical info?
Get spec sheets, drawings, photos etc.
Find out how LSP roof drain pan compares to the competition
Questions? We Have Great Tech Support
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.