Superior Quality Laser Fabrication Results In Perfect Fitment.
EVERY JOB, EVERY TIME
CONTRACTORS - BUILDERS - PROJECT MANAGERS
Model LSP roof drain sump pan is perfectly matched to and accepts the 15" Zurn, Jay R. Smith and Josam brand bottom outlet commercial roof drains! What other drain pan has that capability?
- The roof drain assembly fits between joists that are 24″ on center, NO MODIFICATIONS to the pan, drains or roof
- Cut the hole and drop it in. This roof drain system eliminates the need to build wood sump boxes.
- This can SAVE 1 hour or more per drain in installation time!
Increase production and reduce labor costs on every roof drain installed!
When should you use this sump pan?
Use LSP roof drain pan when you are working on a roof drain installation project with a large surface area such as commercial, industrial, institutional applications or...
- When your blueprints, specs or roof drain detail call for the use of 15″ single commercial roof drains, use LSP sump pan.
- You must have approx 13″ of vertical clearance between the roof and ceiling. See the sketch
- Also, your roof joists must be a minimum of 24″ on center with 22″ of clear horizontal space between the joists.
Looking for installation info? Visit our HOW TO INSTALL A ROOF DRAIN PAGE
Roof Drain Detail
Here are examples of commercial projects
See model LSP Roof Drain Pan in action. Installation is Fast and Easy for the pro and the novice.
Visit Our Shopping Cart and Purchase The Kit That Works Best For You...
LSP Roof Drain Sump Pan Kits
We have several money savings kits to choose from. Buy your drain locally and save shipping costs
Roof Drain and Sump Pan Kits
Ready to install kits includes all basic components for a FAST and EASY installation
Specialty No-Hub Coupling
Upgrade to this coupling if you will transition from cast iron to plastic piping or fittings such as ABS or PVC
Do You Need A Large Order?
- No problem, call or e-mail with your order.
- Contact info is at the bottom of this page
Questions? We Have Great Tech Support
- Send us your specs / plans / drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.
Looking for technical info?
- Get spec sheets, drawings, photos etc.