LSP Roof Drain Pan
When should you use this sump pan?
Use LSP roof drain pan when you are working on a project with a large surface area such as commercial, industrial, institutional applications.
When your blueprints or specs call for the use of a 15″ single roof drain, use LSP sump pan.
When you have approx 13″ of vertical clearance between the roof and ceiling, if there is one.
When your roof joists are 24″ on center and you have 22″ of clear horizontal space.
Looking for installation info? Visit our INSTALLATION PAGE
Visit Our Shopping Cart and Purchase A Ready-To-Install LSP roof drain pan kit
LSP Roof Drain Pangalv steel
LSP Roof Drain Sump Pan KitZurn or Smith Roof drains
Specialty No-Hub Couplingstainless steel
add this on the shopping cart
10 pack or more
Order ten sump pans or more and get FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USA. This can add up to several hundred dollars worth of savings. Use your coupon code when you check out.
LSP roof drain pan is ideally suited to commercial and industrial applications
- The sump pan is fabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel and is custom laser fabricated.
- Each roof drain has a 15″ diameter bowl and is available in 2″- 8″ bottom outlet pipe sizes in a no-hub and threaded connections.
- Each roof drain has a cast iron membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses to make a water tight seal.
- Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp. It is 5-1/2″ high.
- The specialty no hub coupling should be used when you are using cast iron to plastic piping
- The standard no-hub coupling should be used when you are using cast iron pipe to cast iron or steel pipe.
Do You Need A Large Order?
- No problem, call or e-mail with your order.
- Contact info is at the bottom of this page
Looking for technical info?
- Get spec sheets, drawings, photos etc.
Questions? We Have Great Tech Support
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.
Find out how LSP roof drain pan compares to the competition
The average drain pan or sump receiver that is supplied with your roof drain is not designed to lower the roof drain. Yet, it is referred to as a “sump pan” which it is not. A true roof drain sump pan lowers the roof drain…..