* Take your choice: Order your 20 to 50 piece (or more) sump pan kits and buy your roof drains locally and SAVE 100% on shipping
* Order ready ro install full kits ...PLUS
* No sales tax outside of California or resale cert for CA residents
* Combine products from this or any other kit
* Contact us for a quote (949) 297-8689 or email
* need a smaller quantity? No problem
Professional Roof Drain Installation Service
Visitors residing in Southern Calif. USA can get these quality products professionally installed and eliminate expensive flat roof repairs related to standing rainwater damage FOREVER
SAVE up to 10% on your order
Plus FREE no hub couplings and hardware, up to $50.00 in SAVINGS
When Should You Use LSP Sump Pans?
Use LSP sump pan when you have a minimum of 22" of space between your joists or rafters and you have a large roof area to be drained
- Typical installations would include retail stores, large warehouses, shopping malls, manufacturing and storage facilities, office buildings and government facilities.
- They can be used for new construction or retrofit applications with great success
- The photos below show a strip mall with retail stores.
Contractors WILL increase jobsite production and reduce labor costs! These superior grade sump pans eliminate the labor and material intensive task of building wood sump boxes!
Get Product Info... LSP roof drain sump pan accepts 12" and 15" diameter roof drains. . Using a 12" roof drain can be a cost effective option to the 15" roof drain
Jay R. Smith 1010-15.25" roof drain
Jay R. Smith 1310-12" roof drain
Zurn Z100-15" roof drain:
Zurn Z121-12" roof drain
We've assembled ready-to install kits for your convenience which includes the basic installation components
Order sump pans only or complete kits. Full kits include drains, pans, hardware and couplings. Please visit the shopping cart to place your order or browse the website for more info such as how to install your roof drains or compare the various products.
Here Is Some Installation Tech For You
Vertical Space Requirements
This is vitally important information for your installation process. This can also be found on the “how to install a roof drain” page
Looking For Roof Drain Installation Tech?
- Get the 8 steps that are needed to make a successful installation
- These are the steps used by the pro’s that can save you time and money on your project!
What are the benefits of using this flat roof drainage system?
- Protect your roof warranty…
- Increase jobsite production…
- These are just a few and you can see many more by clicking below
Need assistance with design, planning or debug of your project?
- our online consulting service can assist
- Upload your specs / plans / drawings / photos. We’ll review the documents and provide you with an estimate and set up an appt. for phone call
- (949) 297-8689 PST 8 – 5 pm
We ship to the USA and Canada
(includes Alaska and Hawaii)
Whether you want to ship parcel or freight, we can accommodate your shipment requirements