Frank Pattern Roof Drain Installation Kit
Your Frank Pattern roof drain kit provides all of the ready – to – install drain components that will result in an excellent roof drain project!
About The Sump Pan Feature…Positive drainage
Frank Pattern Roof Drain installation kit automatically lowers your flat roof drain which eliminates the need to build a separate wood sump box. The wood box is a labor intensive process. When you add up the labor and materials required to build the wood box, the metal sump pan becomes a very cost effective solution.
- IT”S ALL ABOUT POSITIVE ROOF DRAINAGE… unless your roof drains are the lowest point on the roof, you will not have positive roof drainage. Positive roof drainage means the water flows toward and into the roof drain. A sump pan is a FAST and EASY system to get positive drainage. READ MORE
SSP Roof Drain Sump Pan
SSP roof drain kit is comprised of a superior grade, versatile roof drain sump pan that is designed to “sump”, or lower the small single roof drain and make standing rainwater disappear.
- It is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel on modern laser fabrication machines resulting in perfect fitment.
- The sump pan’s dimensions are 24″ L x 24″ W x 2″ deep.
- The flange dimensions are 5.0″ on each side
Frank Pattern Roof Drains
- Models 854SN, 853SN and 852SN are side outlet and models 854, 853 and 852 are bottom outlet roof drains that fit the SSP pan and require no modifications to install.
- They have an 8-1/2″ diameter bowl and are available in 2″- 4″ outlet, no-hub pipe sizes.
- Each roof drain has a cast iron membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses to make a water tight seal
- Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp for a secure connection. It’s height is 5-1/2″ and so will filter out debris