JR Smith 1020 Roof Drain
The JR Smith 1020 roof drain has a threaded outlet. It accepts pipe sizes from 2″ to 8″ in diameter.
Each roof drain includes these components:
- Cast iron 15″ bowl
- a combination protective gravel stop/membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses the roof membrane to form a water tight seal.
- A cast iron dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp for a secure connection. The dome height is 6″ and will filter out debris.
ROOF DRAIN FEATURES
- 100% cast iron construction
- Corrosion resistant Duco coating
- Optional threaded adapter