Add these optional products to your order…
- STANDARD NO-HUB COUPLING…use a standard no hub coupling if you will be joining cast iron or steel pipe, schedule 40, to your roof drain.
- SPECIALTY NO-HUB COUPLING…Use this when you will be joining plastic pipe to the roof drain outlet. This is recommended but not required.
- Threaded Adapters. This makes the transition from a threaded outlet to a no-hub outlet. This applies if you are using a threaded roof drain.
Here Are Some Useful Roof Drain Installation Tips
- The sump receiver does not lower your roof drain below the deck and may cause it to sit slightly higher. This is not a problem if the roofing is sufficiently thick, as in the case of an insulated roof. (or 1″ or more). If not, you run the risk of causing heavy ponding rainwater.
- You can bolt the roof drain to the deck plate and then drop it into the roof, no need to add an underdeck clamp.
- Pressure test and flow test the entire installation for at least 15 minutes after installation.
- If your roof isn’t thick enough. use a sump pan. See below
Here is a cost effective solution to consider…(bottom outlet only)