Smith 110 Roof Drain & SSP Sump Pan
JR Smith 110 Roof Drain & SSP Sump Pan Kit mm
Find Out How To Install Your Roof Drain Kit
With the JR Smith 110 roof drain kit, you are on your way to a FAST and EASY roof drain installation project with superior grade, 100% high quality roof drain pans and bullet proof flat roof drains. Both will provide years of trouble free service and SAVE you thousands on future roof repairs.
The sump pan will lower the roof drain 2″ and prevent future flat roof repair costs by preventing standing rainwater issues. This is a feature not found in other similar pans.
Common applications are residential and light commercial buildings. Any structure with a smaller surface area would require this roof drain. Joist must be 16″ on center minimum.
Jay R Smith 110 Roof Drain
- 8-1/2″ cast iron bowl, membrane clamp/gravel guard and dome.
- No-hub connections in 2″ to 4″ pipe size
- Bottom outlet
- Also available in a side outlet kit with a threaded outlet
- See here model JR Smith 1340
SSP Roof Drain Sump Pan
- Fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel on modern laser fabrication machines. This results in a superior grade product that results in perfect fitment, every time.
- The sump pan’s dimensions are 24″ L x 24″ W x 2″ depth
- Available in stainless steel and aluminum via special order
- Fits between joists that are 16″ on center with NO modifications
- Receives different roof drain brands
- Installed in 10 minutes or less on a wood surface and is used on concrete and metal roofs.
Specialty No Hub Couplings:
- Use this coupling If you will be using plastic or steel pipe,
- it is recommended to use specialized couplings as they transition from cast iron (on the roof drain) to plastic or steel pipe.