Frank Pattern Roof Drain & Overflow | SCPM Sump Pan Kit is intended to be used when installation space is at a minimum between the roof and ceiling and a side outlet roof drain is required.
It is ideally suited for residential and light commercial applications and is very quickly assembled and installed.
It will eliminate the need to build a wood sump pan on the job. A huge time saver!
Roof Drain Pan SCPM
It is the modified version of roof drain pan SCP
- It is modified to accept two side outlet single small Frank Pattern brand roof drains with our patent pending adapter plate.
- The sump pan’s dimensions are 34-1/2″ L x 26″ W x 2″ deep
- The flange dimensions are 6.271″ on each side
- It is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel on modern laser fabrication machines. The quality manufacturing results in a perfect fit every time!
- ROOF DRAIN PAN DETAILS
- SPACE REQUIREMENTS
Frank Pattern Side Outlet Roof Drains
- The roof drains can be installed at 90 degree intervals within the sump pan. Very soon, the sump pan will be accept Zurn and Smith roof drains and positioned in any direction in bottom and side outlet positions.
- The Frank Pattern brand side out roof drain has an 8-1/2″ diameter bowl.
- It is available in 2″-4″ bottom outlet, no-hub pipe sizes
- Each roof drain has a cast iron membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses the membrane and makes a water tight seal.
- Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp. It is 5-1/2″ high.
- The 2″ water dam (shown) is bolted to one of the primary roof drains.
- It replaces one of the two membrane clamps on the roof drains.
- This converts it into an externally mounted overflow roof drain.
- This complies with the current Uniform plumbing code.
Flat Plate Adaptor
- The flat plate adaptor converts the sump pan so it will accept side outlet roof drains rather than the combination bottom outlet roof drain.
- It is quickly bolted to the sump pan with four bolts.
- The adapter plate dimensions are 19″ x 10.53.
- It is engineered to be bolted to the sump pan and accept the side outlet roof drains.
- It is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Flat Plate Adaptor
- Your hardware kit bolts the roof drain to the sump pan with four bolts.
- This is an extremely solid connection and will never fail once correctly assembled.
- This kit is free with your purchase.
No-Hub Couplings – standard grade
- standard grade no-hub couplings are intended to be used to join cast iron to cast iron parts, whether pipe or fittings.
- The couplings are FREE WITH YOUR PURCHASE of this kit
- Higher grades of galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Powder coating, painting or rubberized undercoating
- Via special order.
SPECIALTY NO HUB COUPLINGS
- If you will be using plastic or steel pipe, it is recommended to use specialized couplings as they transition from cast iron (on the roof drain) to plastic or steel pipe.
- The standard grade no hub coupling joins cast iron to cast iron and is included in your kit.
- SPEC SHEET
Looking for installation Info?
Click on the image