Model SCP Custom 1 Piece Roof Drain Sump Pan
- SCP sump pan dims 34.50″ L x 26.00″ W x 2.50″ D, 18 gauge galvanized steel. Stainless steel and aluminum are available by special order
- Accepts combination roof drains without any modifications
- Get a custom quote for larger orders
- Problem ordering? Call (949) 297-8689
Model SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan
Model SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan fits between joists that are 16″ inches on center with a minimum of 14″ of clear space.
- Made from sturdy 18 gauge galvanized steel and engineered with a 2″ integral sump feature
- All of these superior grade roof drain sump pans are fabricated on modern state-of-the-art laser production equipment resulting in superior quality.
- SCP Roof drain sump pan accepts bottom outlet 8-1.2″ combination roof drains.
Please review ALL of the info and links on this page before making your purchase.
How much installation time can the SCP roof drain pan 2 piece kit SAVE you compared to building a wood sump box?
By actual test the time is 1 hour or more depending on skill level. Building a wood box has been the “standard” method to sump a roof drain. It is labor intensive and ultimately expensive system to use. Plus, with the fluctuating cost of raw materials, it can become significantly more expensive.
However, in addition to this, there is a MAJOR labor savings as the pan and roof drain can be installed in 15 minutes depending on various factors. The increased production for contractors makes this a value added feature.
Or buy the ready-to-install kit which includes the 8-1/2″ roof drain and overflow
Receive FREE hardware kit(s) and a standard no-hub coupling(s). Up to $25.00 value