SCP roof drain pan1 Is Fast and Easy To Install
SCP roof drain pan1 is one of our most unique products as it is the only patented small, double roof drain sump pan totally designed for the purpose of “sumping” or lowering the combination roof drain.
It very easily manages to fit the small double sump pan and light commercial combination roof drain and overflow between joists that are 16″ on center without a single modification. A real time saver! There is no other roof drain sump pan on the market that does that!
WHY USE A COMBINATION ROOF DRAIN?
- Every primary roof drain needs to have an overflow roof drain per the Uniform Plumbing Code. This unique system incorporates both roof drains in one, deck mounted, convenient sump pan. Installing a roof drain in the roof deck makes it the lowest point on the roof.
- It accepts major roof drain brands such as Zurn Mfg, Jay R. Smith and Frank Pattern in 2″ – 4″ bottom outlet pipe sizes. ROOF DRAIN DETAILS
- Please visit our FAQ page for more info.
- Installing this roof drain pan is QUICK and EASY and can be accomplished by the novice or the seasoned professional. It was designed exactly that way!
- This configuration very effectively eliminates standing rainwater on your flat roof.
SCP Roof drain pan1 Pack – FEATURES and BENEFITS
- SCP Roof drain pan1 Pack is quality fabricated on state-of-the-art laser cutting machinery and produced for a perfect fit to your roof drain and to the flat roof EVERY TIME!
- The outside roof drain pan dimensions are 34-1/2″ x 26″ with a 2″ sump. When installing, make sure that you have enough room for the flanges.
- Each custom roof drain pan is fabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel sheet metal which provides strength and durability.
- This sump pan is available in stainless steel and aluminum via special order.
- This versatile product can be used for new construction or retrofit applications and can be used on wood framed, concrete and steel roofs.
- Please review this spec… ROOF DRAIN PAN DETAILS
- Stay in the loop on the new releases by subscribing to our You Tube channel. CLICK HERE