SSP Roof Drain Pans
This superior grade SSP roof drain pans are fabricated from sturdy 18 gauge galvanized steel sheet metal
- They incorporate the 2″ integral sump feature. This unique feature makes your roof drain the lowest point on the roof.
- Installers can add sheet lead to the assembly for an added level of protection and also to comply with building code requirements.
- The outside pan dimensions (flange to flange) are 32″ x 32″ square and all of the joints are reinforced with steel rivets that provide added strength and rigidity.
- All of these superior grade, custom fabricated sump pans are fabricated on modern state-of-the-art laser production equipment.This process results in perfect lines, angles and dimensions and is intended to provide the installer with PERFECT FITMENT on the EVERY project.
- This quality product accepts the Frank Pattern bottom and side outlet roof drains and the Jay R. Smith bottom outlet roof drain.
- ROOF DRAIN PAN DETAILS