Congratulations on your SSP Super Saver Pack purchase. We’ve included the main components that you will need to install and sump your roof drain. They are:
- superior grade sump pan, 100% cast iron bottom outlet roof drain(s) in 2″- 4″ pipe size with a no hub connections.
- FREE items in this pack include: standard grade no hub couplings and hardware kits.
You are on your way to a FAST and EASY roof drain installation project with 100% high quality roof drain pans that will provide years of trouble free service.
Your purchase includes:
- Galvanized steel roof drain sump pan(s) fabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Each roof drain pan will fit between joists that are 16″ on center, no modifications required.
- Standard outlet sizes 2″- 4″.
- There are no field modifications required to the sump pans or roof drains such as metal cutting or welding.
- The patented design incorporates the integral 2″ sump feature.
- An underdeck clamp is not required but can be added if desired.
- All of the sum pans are fabricated and assembled on modern state of the art precision laser cutting equipment resulting in a perfect fit, EVERY TIME.
- Model SSP sump pans accepts bottom and side outlet roof drains.
- side outlet roof drain in 2″- 4″ outlet, no hub connection.
- SUMP PAN:
- Higher grades of galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Powder coating, painting or rubberized undercoating
- Via special order.
Once you use the superior grade SSP roof drain pan, we think you will like the quality and ease of installation and hope you will visit us again! Leave us a comment.