Thank you for your interest in the Zurn Roof Drain Z100 Kit
With the Zurn Roof Drain Z100 Kit, you are on your way to a FAST and EASY roof drain installation project with superior grade, 100% high quality roof drain sump pans and bullet proof flat roof drains. Both will provide years of trouble free service and SAVE you thousands on future roof repairs.
Common applications are commercial, industrial, institutional buildings etc. Any structure with a large surface area would require this roof drain. Joist must be 24″ on center minimum.
Zurn Roof Drain Z100
- Has a 15″ diameter bowl and is available in 2″- 8″ bottom outlet pipe sizes in a no-hub and threaded connections.
- Each roof drain has a cast iron membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses to make a water tight seal between the membrane clamp and the roof drain bowl.
- Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp. It is 5-1/2″ high.
- ZURN Z100 ROOF DRAIN DETAIL
Roof Drain Sump Pan LSP
- Roof drain sump pan LSP is a superior grade, versatile roof drain sump pan that is designed to “sump”, or lower the large single roof drain and make standing rainwater disappear forever on your flat roof.
- It is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel on modern laser fabrication machines. This results in a superior grade product that results in perfect fitment, every time.
- The sump pan’s dimensions are 30.5″ L x 30.5″ W
- The sump dimensions are 19.18″ x 19.18″ x 2.6″ deep sump.
- The flange dimensions are 6.0″ on each side
- ROOF DRAIN PAN DETAILS
- ROOF DRAIN INSTALLATION PROJECTS
FREE ADDED BONUS!
- Your kit includes our patented roof drain sump pan which automatically lowers or “sumps” your roof drain 2-1/2″ lower than your roof surface. It will automatically become the lowest point on the roof. It also eliminates the need to build a wood sump box, a MAJOR time saver for any contractor.
- The sump pan lowers the roof drain which prevents standing rainwater from forming on your flat roof and the resulting extensive damage it creates. There is no other sump pan that provides this feature.
- Here is more info for you: INSTALLATION BASICS
Zurn Roof Drain Z100 Kit UPGRADES:
Flat Roof Drains:
- Threaded outlet
- Larger pipe sizes
- Call for pricing
Upgrade To Specialty No Hub Couplings If…
- You will be using plastic or steel pipe, it is recommended to use specialized couplings as they transition from cast iron (on the roof drain) to plastic or steel pipe.
- Once you use this kit, we think you will like the quality and ease of installation and hope you will visit us again! Leave us a comment.
- No-Hub Specialty
Get tech info here…