LSP Roof Drain Pan - Product Comparison
How do the costs and features compare to similar products?
See LSP roof drain pan in action
Let's Compare Features and Costs...
LSP Roof Drain Sump Pan Kit:
- Lowers or “sumps” the 15″ commercial roof drain.
- It accepts several different brands of roof drains without modifying the pan.
- Is fabricated on modern laser production machines.
- Eliminate the need to build a wood sump box on the job.
- Is shipped in a ready to install kit or you can purchase your roof drain locally.
- Does not require an underdeck clamp.
- Priced at from $275.00 – $300.00 + shipping.
- Includes the pan, roof drain, hardware and no-hub coupling.
- Construction products needed to build a wood sump box $0.00
- Installation time is is 10- 15 minutes on a wood roof.
Roof Drain Sump Receiver:
- Does not lower or “sump” the 15″ commercial roof drain.
- Does not accepts several different brands of roof drains. It is proprietary or specific to that brand only.
- Are stamped on large machines
- Require a wood sump box to be constructed on the job. NOTE: In the case of an insulated roof, this is not required.
- Generally not sold in a ready to install kit.
- Priced at from $250.00 – $300.00 + shipping.
- Includes the pan, roof drain and hardware
- Construction products needed to build a wood sump box $150. $250.000.00
- Extra labor requirements to build wood box $150.00 – $250.00
- Installation time is also about 10 – 15 minutes
- Construct wood sump box 1 – 2 hours
- Requires an underdeck clamp $50.00
Having a pre-fabricated sump pan with the main installation parts is ultimately a more cost effective solution rather than building a wood box