SCPM Roof Drain Sump Pan
Roof drain sump pan SCPM is the modified version of roof drain pan SCP. It accepts two side outlet roof drains rather than two bottom outlets
How Much Space Is Required To Install?
- You should have 8″- 9″ of vertical clear space space between the roof and ceiling.
- When you have 14″ of horizontal clear space between your joists, minimum.
- Designed for residential and light commercial usage
- See roof drain sump pan SCPM dimensions below
Roof drain sump pan SCPM is modified to accept primary and overflow side outlet single Frank Pattern roof drains with our patent pending adapter plate.
The roof drains can be attached to the sump pan with the outlet facing in any of four directions: N, S, East or West.
The custom roof drain sump pan dimensions are 34-1/2″ L x 26″ W x 2″ deep and the flange dimensions are 6.271″ on each side
It is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel on modern laser fabrication machines
If you had to build a wood sump box for these components, how long do you think this would take? By actual field test, 1-1/2 hours at journeyman level skill.
The components that are included with your roof drain sump pan SCP
- Roof drain sump pan SCPM (1)
- Frank Pattern brand primary and overflow, side outlet roof drains. (2)
- Flat plate adapter (1)
- Hardware kit (1)
- no-hub couplings (2)
ROOF DRAIN DETAILS:
- They have an 8-1/2″ diameter bowl and are available in 2″-4″ no-hub pipe sizes
- Each roof drain has a cast iron membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses to make a water tight seal
- Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp. It is 5-1/2″ high.
- ROOF DRAIN DETAIL
Need A Large Order?
- 10, 20, 30 pieces or more? (any size order).
- Call for a quantity discount quote
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
- Questions? Call us
What are the benefits of this sump pan SCPM ?
We Have Excellent Tech Support Staff Ready To Answer Your Questions
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.