SCPM Sump Pan & Jay R. Smith1340 Kit
- Buy a bundled kit and SAVE up to 75% on shipping
- SAVE another 10% to 20% on quantity discounts
- Supply your own roof drain, SAVE 100% on shipping
SCPM Roof Drain Sump Pan
Roof drain sump pan SCPM is the modified version of roof drain pan SCP. It accepts two side outlet roof drains rather than two bottom outlets
How Much Space Is Required To Install?
- You should have 8″- 9″ of vertical clear space space between the roof and ceiling.
- When you have 14″ of horizontal clear space between your joists, minimum.
- Designed for residential and light commercial usage
- See roof drain sump pan SCPM dimensions below
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT!!
The Jay R. Smith 1340 roof drain now fits model SCP roof drain sump pan
There is no other drain pan on the market that does what this sump pan will do!
Due to a one-of-a-kind product development, Custom Roof Drain Pans Co has adapted both roof drains to rotate 360 degrees.
Why is that important?
- This allows for the main and overflow roof drain piping to run parallel within the joist bay. Or they can be configured to run in any direction, together or separate, as job conditions require. No other sump pan on the market performs this function!!
- It automatically “sumps” or lowers both roof drains which eliminates the need to build a labor intensive wood sump box. A HUGE PLUS FOR CONTRACTORS AND BUILDERS
- Jay R. Smith 1340 Roof Drain Details
Jay R. Smith 1340 Roof Drain Details:
- They have an 8-1/2″ diameter bowl and are available in 2″-4″ no-hub pipe sizes
- Each roof drain has a cast iron membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses to make a water tight seal
- Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It twist locks into the membrane clamp. It is 5-1/2″ high
SSP ROOF DRAIN SUMP PAN
SCPM roof drain sump pan is modified to accept the primary and overflow side outlet roof drains with our patent pending adapter plate.
The custom roof drain sump pan dimensions are 34-1/2″ L x 26″ W x 2″ deep and the flange dimensions are 6.271″ on each side
It is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel on modern laser fabrication machines
If you had to build a wood sump box for these components, how long do you think this would take? By actual field test, 1-1/2 hours at journeyman level skill.
The components that are included with your roof drain sump pan SCP
- Roof drain sump pan SCPM (1)
- Jay R. Smith 1340 brand primary and overflow, side outlet roof drains.
- Flat plate adapter (1)
- Hardware kit (1)
- no-hub couplings (2)
Need A Large Order?
- 10, 20, 30 pieces or more? (any size order).
- Call for a quantity discount quote
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
- Questions? Call us
We Have Excellent Tech Support Staff Ready To Answer Your Questions
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.