When To Use SSP Roof Drain Pan
Our modern laser fabrication technology results in superior quality and performance and a PERFECT FIT every time.
Model SSP roof drain pan is primarily used on residential and light commercial applications and will accept several different roof drain brands that are readily available on the market.
It is custom fabricated to “sump” or lower the Frank Pattern and Jay R. Smith light duty small roof drains. This is NOT a feature that is available in a sump receiver or other roof pans.
The unique design allows the installer to sump roof drains in minutes, a task that is normally a labor intensive process. The roof drain assembly fits effortlessly between joists that are 16″ on center without any modifications! This can boost jobsite production by 4x.
Use roof drain pan SSP as a direct replacement to the sump receiver and gain the advantage of lowering your roof drain and eliminating ponding rainwater on your flat roof forever.
Here are roof drain and sump pan details
The sump pan details…
- This superior grade roof drain sump pan is fabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel sheet metal but is also available in stainless steel and aluminum. (special order)
- The outside dimensions are 24″ x 24″ from flange to flange. The sump area lowers the roof drain two inches.
- No underdeck is required. This means installation time has been eliminated along with cost of the clamp which can be up to $65.00 each.
- Attaches securely to the roof joists with screws.
- ROOF DRAIN SUMP PAN DETAIL
How To Install SSP Roof Drain Pan In 15 minutes!
Contractors, Builders, Property Developers WILL increase jobsite production and reduce labor costs! Watch the video and see for yourself.
- If installing the entire roof drain assembly takes more than 15 minutes, then you’re taking too long.
- Building a wood “sump box” is laborious and ultimately more expensive than the cost of the sump pan.
- Having the prefabricated SSP roof drain pan and the roof drain ready to install takes the effort out of your roof drain installation project.
- Check out the video.
We Use These National Brand Roof Drain Manufacturers
Review These Important Space Requirements
You can use a bottom or side outlet roof drain with this pan, no modifications needed
Buy Your Sump Pans and Roof Drains Here
Buy a sump pan only and add your own roof drain
Or buy a complete, ready to install kit
Value Added Services
Expert Roof Drain Installation in So. Calif USA
Installation /Service / Repair
Fast Local Courier Delivery
For FASTER deliveries
Questions? We Have Great American Tech Support, Call Us
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.