Why Use SSP Roof Drain Pan?
SSP roof drain pan is designed to lower or "sump", a small diameter roof drain with the purpose of preventing standing rainwater and potentially a roof collapse. This feature can prevent EXPENSIVE flat roof repairs and personal injury
Secondly, it is the only pan to accept multiple roof drain brands thereby giving the buyer the option of using their preferred product
These are features that ARE NOT engineered into other "roof pans"
there are plenty of other benefits besides those outlined above and you can read about these CLICK HERE
When Should You Use Roof Drain Sump Pan SSP?
Model roof drain pan SSP is designed for residential and light commercial applications
Examples of such installations are residential, such as a garage, or for a small commercial project such as a restaurant, condo, church or any similar building. The cast iron roof drains are nearly bulletproof and have cast iron domes rather than plastic.
SSP roof drain pans are used on flat roofs that have a smaller smaller footprint or square footage. The smaller bowl and pan are ideal for installation on smaller roof surfaces that do not have the drainage demand for a large 15 or 16″ roof drain. For this reason it can be a very cost effective solution.
Use this roof drain installation kit when you have 14″ of clear space between your roof joists horizontally. Additionally, you should have about 15″ of vertical clearance. For detailed information on how to install a roof drain visit our installation page and watch the video below.
Order your SSP sump pan kits here
We'll ship the kits to your home or office FAST. Get quantity discounts
SSP Roof Drain Sump Pan Kits
Need A Large Order?
- 10, 20, 30 pieces or more? (any size order).
- Call for a quantity discount quote
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
- Questions? Call us. (949) 297-8689
- Jay R. Smith 8-1/2″ roof drain with the sump receiver and underdeck clamp, at $260.00.
- Jay R. Smith 8-1/2″ roof drain with the deck plate $260.00. Neither will lower the roof drain
- Compared to the Jay R. Smith 110 kit (on this site) at $200.00
Need assistance with design or planning of your project?
- our online consulting service can assist
- Upload your specs / plans / drawings / photos. We’ll review the documents and provide you with an estimate and set up an appt. for phone call