SCP Sump Pan
Professional Roof Drain Installation Service
Visitors residing in Southern Calif. USA can get these quality products professionally installed and start the journey to eliminate expensive flat roof repairs FOREVER
Get Product Info... here are the roof drains that fit model SCP roof drain sump pan and the common accessories
SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan
Frank Pattern Roof Drain
Jay R Smith 148 Roof Drain
Zurn RD2130 Roof Drain
Frank Pattern Side Outlet Roof Drain
JR Smith 1340 side outlet roof drain
Space Requirement - bottom drain
Space Requirement - side drain
Roof Drain Accessories
Frank Pattern Membrane Clamp
Frank Pattern Cast Iron Dome
Frank Pattern Water Dam
Specialty No Hub Couplings
How To Install The SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan and Drains
SCP roof drain sump pan, an industry first design by Custom Roof Drain Pans Co., is one of our most versatile products in our sump pan series. It is specifically engineered to "sump" or lower bottom and side outlet combination roof drain in a variety of configurations!
Here are the unique features that set it apart from any other drain pan on the market...
- It sumps the roof drain 2″ below the roof deck and prevents standing rainwater
- Fast and EASY installation – 10 to 15 minutes. NO MORE WOOD BOXES!
- Easily adaptable to field conditions with various installation configurations
- Uses different roof drain brands – choose your favorite manufacturer
- Perfectly adapted for retrofit applications or new construction
See Which Roof Drain Configuration Works Best On Your Project...
1) Bottom outlet configuration - 16" and 24" joists
- In this configuration, the roof drain piping is vertical and will clear the joists allowing pipe runs in any direction through the attic space.
- This is the most common type of installation.
- Unlimited pipe run options