When To Use SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan
Custom fabricated on modern laser equipment for quality, durability and years of trouble-free service
Model SCP roof drain pan is specifically designed to sump or lower the light duty combination roof drain and overflow
- Whether you need this roof drain on your residence or a commercial application such as a restaurant, condo, church or any similar building, this bulletproof roof drain and sturdy sump pan will get the job done.
- When your roof joists are 16″ on center
- It accepts the Frank Pattern, Zurn and Jay R. Smith roof drain brands without any modifications to the sump pan, roof drain or to the flat roof. No onsite cutting or welding is needed.
- FAST and EASY Installation in about 15 minutes by the DIYer or seasoned pro.
- The entire bolt-together roof drain assembly will fit between joists that are 16″ on center without a single modification. This is a major time SAVER for contractors and builders
See How The SCP Roof Drain Pan System Will Look On Your Roof..
The video shows the before and after transformation of the roof drains on this commercial roof. This roof drainage system will eliminate and prevent standing rainwater on your flat roof FOREVER
The overflow roof drain provides an extra level of security and safety against roof collapse
It’s best feature is that it totally eliminates the need to build a labor intensive wood sump box which, by actual test, took 4x as long to construct. This roof drainage system is truly FAST and EASY to install by the DIYer or the seasoned pro.
Choose the products that work best for your project
SUMP PAN DESCRIPTION:
- The versatile design of SCP roof drain pan accepts the Frank Pattern, Zurn and Jay R. Smith light commercial combination roof drains.
- The sump pan’s dimensions are 34-1/2″ L x 26″ W x 2″ deep
- The sump dimensions are 19.2 ” L x 10.65″ W x 2″ deep.
- The flange dimensions are 6.271″ on each side
- It is fabricated from stout 18 gauge galvanized steel on modern laser fabrication machines
- ROOF DRAIN PAN DETAILS
- Get more info on how to install your roof drain.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
ROOF DRAIN DESRIPTION
- They are available in 2″- 4″ bottom outlet pipe sizes, no-hub connection.
- Has a cast iron membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses to make a water tight seal
- Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain. It is 5-1/2″ high
- The overflow roof drain has an internal water dam that extends two inches above the roof surface.
- SAVE MONEY! Buy your roof drain locally and save shipping costs.
- SPEC SHEETS:
- Frank Pattern roof drain model is 850-N
- Jay R. Smith drain model 148
- Zurn combo drain 2130
Need A Large Order?
- 10, 20, 30 pieces or more? (any size order).
- Call for a quantity discount quote
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
- Questions? Call us
- (949) 317-0251
- (949) 297-8689
These Roof Drain Pans Use The Top Manufacturers
Get 100% American Tech Support
We Have Excellent Tech Support Staff Ready To Answer Your Questions
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
(949) 317-0251 or toll free 888 900-9145. M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.