Frank Pattern 850-N Roof Drain - Ready To Install Kit
- Model SCP roof drain sump pan
- Frank Pattern roof drain and overflow
- FREE hardware pack
- Two standard no-hub couplings
Jay R. Smith Roof Drain - Ready To Install Kit
* Jay R. Smith 148 roof drain and overflow
* SCP roof drain sump pan
* FREE drain-to-pan hardware kit
* FREE (2) standard grade no-hub couplings
When To Use SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan
Designed for light duty commercial and residential applications
Use model SCP roof drain pan on:
- A residential or a light commercial application such as a restaurant, condo, church or any similar building.
- When you have at least 14″ of clear horizontal space between joists
- When you have at least 15″ of vertical space below the roof drain
- This bulletproof roof drain and sturdy sump pan will provide years of trouble-free service.
- It accepts the Frank Pattern, Jay R. Smith and Zurn roof drain brands without any modifications to the sump pan, roof drain or to the flat roof. No onsite cutting or welding is needed.
- FAST and EASY Installation in about 15 minutes by the DIYer or seasoned pro.
- The entire bolt-together roof drain assembly will fit between joists that are 16″ on center
CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF’s
See How The SCP Roof Drain Pan System Will Look On Your Roof..
The video shows the before and after transformation of the roof drains on this commercial roof. This roof drainage system will eliminate and prevent standing rainwater on your flat roof FOREVER
For more detailed steps, please visit this page
How To Install Your SCP Roof Drain Pan Kit
- The first step is to cut the roof open between the joists so that the sump will sit down inside it. This dimension is approx 22-1/2” length x 14” width.
- The second step is to cut away the roof material to the dimension of the sump pan flange. This is approx 27” length x 35” length. Do this by setting the sump pan in the hole in step 1.
- Draw around the perimeter of the sump pan leaving yourself a little extra room, maybe add an extra ½”.
- Cut away the roof material.
- Attach the roof drain to the sump pan in six places and set the assembly in the hole.
- Now, attach the sump pan to the roof by screwing it directly into the roof joists using the perimeter holes.
- That’s it. Now you can move forward with the waterproofing and plumbing work.
It’s best feature is that it totally eliminates the need to build a labor intensive wood sump box which, by actual test, took 4x as long to construct. This roof drainage system is truly FAST and EASY to install by the DIYer or the seasoned pro.
Need A Large Order?
- 10, 20, 30 pieces or more? (any size order).
- Call for a quantity discount quote
- IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
- Questions? Call us
- (949) 297-8689
SCP Roof Drain Pans Use These Top Manufacturer Brands
We Have Excellent Tech Support Staff Ready To Answer Your Questions
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- (949) 297-8689. M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.