Model SCP "standard" roof drain pan
What does the “standard” in model SCP standard roof drain pan mean?
It refers to the fact that the sump pan is designed to sump the Frank Pattern/LSP Products combination roof drain in a bottom outlet configuration without making a single modification to the drains or the flat roof.
The unique patented integral sump feature easily lowers both of the roof drains two inches below the flat roof deck surface making them the lowest point on the roof.
SCP Standard Roof Drain Pan Project Samples
- This highly versatile roof drain sump pan can be installed on a wood, metal or concrete roof. without extensive modification to the sump pan or the roof.
- Accepts the Frank Pattern/LSP combination roof drain and overflow.
SCP Standard Roof Drain Pan is ready-to-install
SCP Super Saver Packincluded in each pack:
SAVE $34.00 per unit
SCP Standard Sump Panincluded in each pack
SAVE $40.00 per unit
Need a large order? 10, 20 or 30 pieces or more? (any size order)
Call for a quantity discount quote
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
Questions? Call us
(949) 297-8689 1-888-900-9145
SCP Standard Roof Drain Pan Installation Video
- Sumping this small comination roof drain and overflow has never been faster and easier.
- This system can be installed in 10 minutes on a wood roof without much effort.
- Faster installation times means greater efficiency and faster production.
- This roof drain installation video shows before and after images of a commercial project on a wood framed roof.
- Standing rainwater was effectively eliminated and save the property owner thousands in future unnecessary repairs!
How Does SCP Standard Roof Drain Pan Stack Up to The Competition?
- The combination roof drain and overflow and sump pan shown does not lower or “sump” either roof drain.
- Internet pricing for this set up is $380.00 to $405.00 + shipping + the labor and materials needed to build the wood sump box.
- Est total is cost is $600.00.
We Have Excellent Tech Support Staff Ready To Answer Your Questions
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages for technical info
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- (949) 297-8689 or toll free 888 900-9145. M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST Calif USA.