Frank Pattern Combination Roof Drain & SCP Sump Pan Kit – SAVE with bulk discounts
- This kit includes the double sump pan, double roof drain, FREE hardware and 2 couplings valued to $30.00
- Shipping to the USA, (Including Alaska & Hawaii), Canada.
- Problem ordering? Call us (949) 297-8689, M – F, 8 am to 5 pm, PST
- For larger quantities, please call for a custom quote
The ready-to-install Frank Pattern combo drain & custom fabricated SCP sump pan kit provides the installer with the FASTEST and EASIEST system for lowering the double roof drain
Use this ready to install kit on residential and light commercial applications. It is ideally suited for retrofit applications but also works extremely well on new construction projects. It is also seamlessly installed on concrete and metal roofs.
Frank Pattern 850 Roof Drain and overflow kit includes the main components needed to install and sump an 8-1/2″ cast iron combination roof drain in record time. The parts in the kit includes sump pans, roof drains, hardware kits and FREE no-hub couplings, a value of up to $40.00. This unique roof drainage system eliminates the need to build wood labor intensive sump boxes, “old school technology”. This dramatically increases jobsite production while reducing labor costs.
This system can be installed between joists that are 16″ on center and is “parallel” to the joists. It can also be installed between joists that are 24″ or more which makes the pan perpendicular to the joists.
How much installation time can the SCP roof drain pan 2 piece kit SAVE you compared to building a wood sump box?
By actual test the time is 1 hour or more depending on skill level. Building a wood box has been the “standard” method to sump a roof drain. It is labor intensive and ultimately expensive system to use. Plus, with the fluctuating cost of raw materials, it can become significantly more expensive.
However, in addition to this, there is a MAJOR labor savings as the pan and roof drain can be installed in 15 minutes depending on various factors. The increased production for contractors makes this a value added feature.
Here are some Roof Drain Installation Examples
This is what your installation will look like when completed. This roof drainage system will prevent standing rainwater and the expensive roof damage that often is a result. Further, it complies with the plumbing code requirement for having the overflow and primary present
Use this configuration when your roof joists are 24" on center and your roof drain assembly will run perpendicular to the joists
Use this configuration when your roof joists are 16" on center and your roof drain assembly will run parallel to the joists
Frank Pattern Roof Drain 850 and Overflow
- Frank Pattern combination roof drain – 850 series-bottom outlet
- Each roof drain has an 8-1/2″ diameter bowl and are available in 2″- 4″ outlet, no-hub pipe sizes.
- Each roof drain has a combination protective gravel stop/membrane clamp (flashing ring) which compresses to make a water tight seal.
- Both drains have a corrosion resistant Duco coating.
- Each roof drain has a dome or leaf grate that prevents debris from entering the roof drain.
- 100% cast iron construction.
- Frank Pattern combination roof drain detail
SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan
- SCP roof drain sump pan is an industry FIRST as it accepts different roof drain brands, something no other sump pan does!
- It will fit between joists that are 16″ on center, no modifications required.
- They are fabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel.
- They are available in stainless steel, aluminum and various gauge material. (special order)
- The sump pan dimensions are 34.5″ L x 26″ W x 2″ D.
- The patented design incorporates the integral sump feature.
- An underdeck clamp is not required but can be added if desired.
- All of the sump pans are fabricated and assembled on modern state of the art precision laser cutting equipment resulting in a perfect fit, EVERY TIME.
- There are no field modifications required to the sump pans or roof drains such as metal cutting or welding or reframing of the roof joists. A SUPER time saver that can increase jobsite production.
Frank Pattern roof drain kit upgrades
- SUMP PAN:
- Higher grades of galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Powder coating, painting or rubberized undercoating
- Via special order.
- SPECIALTY NO HUB COUPLINGS:
- If you will be using plastic or steel pipe, it is recommended to use specialized couplings as they transition from cast iron (on the roof drain) to plastic or steel pipe.
- SUMP PAN: