Welcome to our roof drain installation instructions page!
We've assembled many links to various roof drain installation instruction documents such as submittals, sketches, PDF's and cad/bim etc. for many of the major roof drain manufacturers in North America, all in one location
Just click on the product image of your choice and you will be taken to the manf webpage with all of the pertinent information on that particular roof drain model and accessories. Once there you can view or download the documents.
Roof Drain Pans Company produces after market roof drain sump pans for these brands which are available on this website.
The companies represented are: Zurn Industries, Jay R. Smith Company, Josam Company and Frank Pattern/LSP Products. Feel free to download your documents
Frank Pattern roof drain installation Instructions
The Frank Pattern brand is owned by LSP Products. While they have a diverse line of products, their roof drains are primarily of the light duty variety. They produce the single primary roof drain in the bottom and the side out versions in 2″ – 4″ no-hub outlets sizes.
They also produce a one piece combination roof drain and overflow also in 2″ – 4″ pipe size and a no-hub connection. They are particularly useful on residential and light commercial roof drain installation projects. Compared to some other light duty roof drains, they are very economically priced.
LSP Products/ Frank Pattern does not produce a sump receiver for their roof drains. Roof Drain Pans Company does however, make custom sump pans for both of their roof drain models and will soon have a sump receiver on the market for each.
Roof drain details
Frank Pattern Roof Drain - bottom outlet
Frank Pattern Roof Drain - side outlet
Frank Pattern Roof Drain and Overflow
Roof drain sump pan details
These roof drain sump pans provide added benefits to the roof drains installation process by:
- lowering the roof drain which will prevent ponding rainwater and the expensive repair costs associated with it.
- Provide a substantial metal surface for the roofing contractor to attach the roof membrane. This is critical in order to prevent leaks.
SSP Roof Drain Sump Pan
SCP Roof Drain Sump Pan
SCPM Roof Drain Sump Pan
Zurn Roof Drain Installation Instructions
Here are Zurn roof drain installation instructions for the most commonly used commercial roof drains. Click on the image to see the roof drain installation instructions. The standard over – the – counter accessories that should be purchased with your roof drain are either a sump receiver and underdeck clamp (as a unit) a top set deck plate which does not require an underdeck clamp or a roof drain sump pan. The roof drains are offered for sale on this website in kit form for simple ordering.
See below. Please click on the images to get the roof drain installation detail
Jay R. Smith roof drain installation Instructions
- Here are the Jay R. Smith roof drain installation instructions for the most commonly used commercial roof drains for this brand.
- The roof drains are offered for sale on this website in kit form for simple ordering. Here are links to each product on the Jay R. Smith website. Get roof drain installation instructions for these commercial roof drains and light duty roof drains..
- The Jay R. Smith Co does not make a roof drain sump receiver that lowers the roof drain 2″ or more.
- They are available for some of the models via this website however
Josam roof drain installation Instructions
- Here are the Josam roof drain installation instructions for their most commonly used commercial roof drains and light duty roof drains..
- Some of the roof drains have a roof drain sump pan available in lieu of the sump receiver or deck plate
- Please click on the images to get the roof drain installation detail
Josam does not have a picture of a sump pan. It is shown on the 21500 roof drain detail
More roof drain installation instructions and manufacturers will be coming soon
We Have Great Tech Support
- Send us your specs/plans/drawings. We’re plumbing contractors and may be able to assist.
- Visit our installation page, blog or FAQ pages.
- Call and speak to our trained techs.
- Review our videos on our YouTube channel.
- available from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm PST, USA
- 949 297-8689….Toll free (888) 900-9145